32 or 36-gallon trash receptacle with steel inner frame and recycled plastic slats around the outside. Comes complete with heavy duty steel flat top, polyethylene liner, anchor kit, and stainless steel coated security cable.
Each receptacle sold contains 646 milk jugs saved from the land fill!
- Many color options to choose from.
- Great design to match your school or company colors or inserted sign panel. (Minimum quantities may apply for some custom colors*)
- Dimensions: Top 28" O.D. x Height 33 3/4"
- Heavy duty rotary molded liner included.
- Our durable Super TGIC powder coat paint Zinc Advantage sytem. Paint options details
- Anchor kit and Stainless Steel coated Top security cable included.
- Weight: 135 pounds
- Heavy duty 16 gauge galvaneal top with super TGIC power coat. Optimized design to help catch more trash and reduce rain collection by 66%.
- Heavy 18 gauge galvaneal rain guard or ash urn with super TGIC powder coat, with an optimized design to eliminate most of the remaining rain collection.
- Standard Slat Colors
- Weathered Wood - Standard Color
- Cedar - Standard Color
- Optional Slat Colors - Call For Quote
- Forest Green - Optional Color, Call for Quote
- Blue- Optional Color, Call for Quote
- Brown- Optional Color, Call for Quote
- White- Optional Color, Call for Quote
- Mink- Optional Color, Call for Quote
- Dark Gray- Optional Color, Call for Quote
- Spice- Optional Color, Call for Quote
- Yellow- Optional Color, Call for Quote
- Red- Optional Color, Call for Quote
- Black- Optional Color, Call for Quote
- Tan- Optional Color, Call for Quote
- Gray - Optional Color, Call For Quote
Color Matching Information: OCCOutdoors makes every effort to present colors as accurately as possible. The colors have been produced electronically and are provided for general color information and illustration purposes only. Because of the differences in computer monitors, printers, other hardware and software combinations, the depicted results are intended to be used as approximations of color and not as definitive representations and should not be relied upon or used as such. We cannot guarantee you will achieve desired results without verifying an actual color sample of your actual color selection. For specific advice regarding your project, we recommend that you contact OCC Outdoors: Phone: 1-800-821-7670 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Be the first to review this product!