This fire ring is fabricated from 7 gauge steel plate forming a 30" inside diameter circle and is 7" high with a 1" formed lip joined in the rear by an MIG welded seam. Two 1/2" steel "U shape" ground staples are included to permanently secure the grill in the ground using concrete footings. The finish of the grill is electrostatically applied high heat powder coat black paint. Also available with 9" high fire ring: Part #: OCC-601-9.
- 7" high, 30" diameter 7 gauge steel with 1" safety lip
- Staple anchors are included for a permanent inground mount
- Durable non-toxic rust-resistant, high temp black powder coat finish firebox
- Dimensions: 7" high, 30" inside diameter, 32" outside diameter
- Also available: 9" high fire ring: Part number: OCC-601-9
- All MIG Welded
WARRANTY: OCC Outdoors, Inc. guarantees all items for one full year to be free of defects in workmanship or materials when installed and maintained properly. We agree to repair or replace, any items determined to be defective. Items specifically not covered by this warranty include vandalism, manmade or natural disasters, lack of maintenance, normal weathering or wear and tear due to public abuse.