Complete Parking Curbs kit with 4 anchor rods with each unit.
Ships by freight only.
(PLEASE CONTACT US FOR VOLUME PRICING)
Unlike concrete or plastic, which necessitate frequent replacements, recycled rubber car stops are safer and more durable. In-molded highway reflective tape ensures visibility and pedestrian safety. The GNR Park-It® parking curb is constructed of 100% recycled rubber. The Park It® comes with pre-molded holes and are shipped with anchoring spikes for installation. They are lightweight (34 lbs. for a 6' car stop) and flexible; conforming to the contour of uneven road surfaces. Park-It® car stops are 6' long and are covered by a 3 year warranty; 1 year on the tape (under normal use).
- Dimensions 6' long x 6" wide x 4" high
- Weight 34 pounds
- 4 Spikes inculded for anchoring
- Molded in reflective tape
- Easy to install, simple place car stop, drill 1/2" hole, and drive anchor into place.
- Made of 100% recycled rubber
- Long lasting and cost efficient
- Ideal for indoor or outdoor parking
- Will not chip, crack, or fade
- High visibility at night
- Simple installation by one person
- Can be installed on any road surface
- Resistant to ultraviolet light, moisture, oil, and extreme temperatures
- Temporary or permanent installation
- 1/10th the weight of standard concrete curb
- Do not require heavy machinery
- Maintenance free
- Warranty: 3 years on the product; 1 year on the tape (under normal use)
- Made in Canada, ships from our warehouse in USA.
Product Description :
1. Material: compression molded composite of the 100% recycled rubber and polyurethane prepolymer
2. Physical properties of the rubber composite: a) Density 0.6 oz/cu in (ASTM C642) b) Durometer Hardness 65A ± 7 (ASTM D2240) c) Tensile Strength* minimum 210 psi (ASTM D412) (* main structural areas) d) Compression deformation 10% at 70psi, 68°F (ASTM D575) e) Brittleness at Low temperature: -40°F (ASTM D746) f) Freeze and thaw when exposed to deicing chemicals (ASTM C672) g) Coefficient of thermal expansion 8 x10-5 in/in/°F (ASTM C531) h) Weathering 70 hours at 158°F (ASTM D573) - hardness retained 100% (± 5%) - compressive strength 100% (± 5%) - tensile strength 100% (± 5%) - elongation retained 100% (± 5%)
3. Available models: 6', 4', and 3'. Please call for pricing on 4' and 3' models. Minimum orders of 10 for 4' and 3' models.
4. Finishing: Blue with in-molded reflective pavement marking tape in white parallelograms
Be the first to review this product!