OUTDOOR PRODUCTS MADE IN THE U.S.A.
Economy Steel Drum. This 55-gallon drum trash bin comes with a UV resistant paint finish.Read Full Description & Specs
If you're buying in bulk or need a shipping quote for your business, submit for a quote instead:
Optional Laser Cut 18-gauge Stainless Steel Recycle Plaques: See options @ right
Zinc Advantage Process Description
Zinc rich primer & Super TGIC powder coat Finishing operations.
1. Sand blasts each unit down to shiny metal.
2. Clean and hand inspects each unit.
3. Powder coat with 70 % zinc rich epoxy resin primer.
4. Partially bake the primmer.
5. Powder coat with SUPER TGIC Polyester finish coat.
6. Final bake, creating a molecular bond between the steel, primer and finish coat.
7. Each part is tested by a Xylene test to insure a complete cure.
1. A very tough durable finish with 5 times the fade resistance of standard TGIC powder coatings with a 3H pencil hardness. (All test conducted in South Florida.)
2. If scratched through to the metal, the zinc rich primer greatly reduce rust and the potential for the migration of rust.
3. This system is cured and each unit test for cure so many types of paint used for graffiti can be clean with mild solvents.
Our paint manufactures Zinc rich primer TGIC Polyester out last all major competitors on the 4000 hour salt spray test per ASTM B117. Detailed reports available by request.
|Shipping Weight (pounds)||101|
|Shipping Width (inches)||40|
|Shipping Height (inches)||40|
|Shipping Length (inches)||48|
|Gallon Capacity||> 50 Gallons|