6' Richmond Series Recycled Multi-Pedestal Table.
This picnic table is available as a surface mount or in-ground mount. The frame is 2-3/8" x 12 gauge structural steel tubing and the seat and top supports are fabricated from 3/16" angle iron, all MIG welded. The frame is TGIC electrostatic powder coated application and oven cured. All of the fasteners are zinc coated. The seats and top are 2 x 4 recycled plastic planks made from a minimum of 96% post-consumer or post-industrial recycled plastic and contain UV stabilizers to prevent fading. The seats and top have powder coated oval tubing accents to provide a clean and elegant look. Your choice of 4 colors for the planks: Brown, Cedar, Green or Gray. Overall dimensions: 30-1/16" H x 67" D x 72" W. Seat is 18-1/16" high.
• Surface Mount
• MIG Welded 2-3/8” x 12 gauge structural steel tubing
• Frame is electrostatically powder coated then oven cured
• 2 x 4 recycled plastic slats on seats and top
• Powder coated frame and oval tubing accents on the top and seats
• Overall dimensions: Overall dimensions: 30-1/16" H x 67" D x 72" W. Seat is 18-1/16" high.
• Choice of slat colors: Brown, Cedar, Green, Gray
• Pedestal Mount table weighs: 310 lbs.
• In-Ground Mount table weighs: 315 lbs.
For Color Coordinated Trash Receptacle see: http://www.occoutdoors.com/steel-and-recycled-plastic-32-gallon-trash-receptacle-with-plastic-liner.html
For Color Coordinated Backless Bench see: http://www.occoutdoors.com/backless-6-foot-steel-frame-bench-with-recycled-plastic-slats.html
For Color coordinated Bench with Back see: http://www.occoutdoors.com/6-foot-steel-frame-bench-with-recycled-plastic-slats.html
WARRANTY: OCC Outdoors, Inc. guarantees all items for one full year to be free of defects in workmanship or materials when installed and maintained properly. We agree to repair or replace, any items determined to be defective. Items specifically not covered by this warranty include vandalism, manmade or natural disasters, lack of maintenance, normal weathering or wear and tear due to public abuse.