Ergonomically designed park bench with vertical steel slats and a powder coated finish. Optional anti-vagrant arm rest is available for placement in the center. Sturdy 1/8" thick X 2" wide galvanneal slats are securely welded to a 1" schedule 40 pipe at the top and bottom of the seat. Legs are constructed of 1-1/4" X 14 gauge square steel tubing.
- All-steel heavy duty construction
- Fully assembled
- Pre-drilled mounting holes in feet (Anchoring hardware included)
- Our durable Super TGIC powder coat paint Zinc Advantage sytem. Paint options details
- Mounted on skids to insure trouble-free shipping.
- 4-foot model is 48" long X 34" high x 24" deep x 17" seat height
- Weight: 65 pounds
- The Main Street product line has several matching trash receptacles, benches, ash urns and more.
- Optional tamper resistance anchor kit.
Be the first to review this product!