A rugged pipe design bike rack.
- Available colors are black, bronze, green, silver grey, burgundy or blue. Custom colors available on request.
- Available in our standard zinc advantage paint system.
- Available bike capacities are 3, 5, and 7.
- Surface mounting hardware included.
- Model #: Bike Capacity Size" : L x W x H Weight Lbs.
Serp-1-Loop Rack 3 Bikes 22 x 2-1/2 x 34 27
Serp-3-Loop Rack 5 Bikes 43 x 2-1/2 x 39 56
Serp-5 Loop Rack 7 Bikes 68 x 2-1/2 x 39 80
OCC Paint System Details:
The OCCOutdoors "Zinc Advantage" painting system is among the very best in the industry and offered on most of our steel products.
Zinc rich primer & Super TGIC powder coat Finishing operations.
1. Sand blasts each unit down to shiny metal.
2. Clean and hand inspects each unit.
3. Powder coat with 70 % zinc rich epoxy resin primer.
4. Partially bake the primmer.
5. Powder coat with SUPER TGIC Polyester finish coat.
6. Final bake, creating a molecular bond between the steel, primer and finish coat.
7. Each part is tested by a Xylene test to insure a complete cure.
1. A very tough durable finish with 5 times the fade resistance of standard TGIC powder coatings with a 3H pencil hardness. (All test conducted in South Florida.)
2. If scratched through to the metal, the zinc rich primer greatly reduce rust and the potential for the migration of rust.
3. This system is cured and each unit test for cure so many types of paint used for graffiti can be clean with mild solvents.
Our paint manufactures Zinc rich primer TGIC Polyester out last all major competitors on the 4000 hour salt spray test per ASTM B117. Detailed reports available by request.
Be the first to review this product!