The Buddy Bench concept originated with Christian Bucks as a way to bring kids together to get to know each other and make new friends. Christian's idea began with fundraising for a park bench. Buddy Benches are a wonderful addition to any playground or school yard. The Buddy Bench is considered a “Friendship Bench” that helps children socialize and provides an area that children can go to if they are feeling lonely or left out on the playground. This signals other children that they would like to be included. A Buddy Bench on the playground is highly favored by parents, children and educators. This 4-foot engraved buddy bench is ideal for any location that would benefit from its comfortable, spacious seating. One line of engraving is included and engraving is available with or without epoxy full colors at no extra charge. Engraved Logos are also available.
To save weight and shipping costs this 4" Buddy Bench uses slightly thinner boards, 1 1/4" thick x 5" wide compared to 1 1/2" x 5 1/2" boards on a Traditional Bench.
Made in the USA
- Green Product
- 100 % recycled plastic components provide durability.
- It takes 579 recycled milk jugs to make this bench.
- Stainless fasteners require no maintenance
- No rotting, unaffected by insects, no splinters
- Length: 48"
- Height: 17 1/4"
- Seat Width: 14-1/4"
- Total Height: 32 3/4"
- Total Depth: 26 1/8"
- Board Size: 1-1/3" x 3" with 3/4" Gap between boards
- Weight: 72 lbs.
- Recommended weight capacity: 400 lbs.
- Assembly Required
Engraving Fonts Available:
- Times New Roman Upper and Lower Case
- TIMES NEW ROMAN ALL CAPS
- Arial Upper and Lower Case
- ARIAL ALL CAPS
- One line of Buddy Bench Text is Included
- Maximum Number of Characters Per Line: 27
- Epoxy Fill and Plank Colors Available: See icon below main picture.
- Logo: We have several logos in stock or we can use yours. To use your logo we need .DWG or .EPS file in the highest resolution possible.
- Made in the USA!