The Buddy Bench concept originated with Christian Bucks as a way to bring kids together to get to know each other and make new friends. Christian's idea began with fundraising for a park bench. Buddy Benches are a wonderful addition to any playground or school yard. The Buddy Bench is considered a “Friendship Bench” that helps children socialize and provides an area that children can go to if they are feeling lonely or left out on the playground, this signals other children that they would like to be included. A Buddy Bench on the playground is highly favored by parents, children and educators. This 4-foot engraved buddy bench is ideal for any location that would benefit from its comfortable, spacious seating. One line of engraving is included and engraving is available with or without epoxy full colors at no extra charge. An additional line of text and up to 2 logos and color inlay may also be added to the standard Buddy Bench.
This Traditional 6-foot Buddy Bench is manufactured in the USA, you can buy our benches with pride. The Eco-friendly components are manufactured using 100% recycled plastic. Durability is accentuated by the use of stainless steel fasteners.
- Made in the USA
- 100% Recycled plastic
- It takes 1160 Recycled Milk Jugs to make this bench!
- Maintenance Free
- Stainless Steel Fasteners
- Easy to assemble with step-by-step illustrated instructions
- Green Products for a Green World
- Length: 72"
- Seat Height: 17 1/2"
- Seat Width: 17"
- Total Height: 32 1/2"
- Total Depth: 26 1/8"
- Board Size: 2 x 6" with 1/4" gap between boards
- Weight: 145 lbs.
- Recommended Weight Capacity is 675 lbs.
- Assembly required
- Engraving Fonts Available
1 Line of Standard "Buddy Bench" engraving included
- Times New Roman Upper Case and Lower Case
- TIMES NEW ROMAN ALL CAPS
- Arial Upper Case and Lower Case
- ARIAL ALL CAPS
- Maximun number of characters per line: 36
- Epoxy Fill and Plank Colors Available: See icon below main picture.
- Logo: We have several logos in stock or we can use yours. To use your logo we need .DWG or .EPS file in the highest resolution possible.
- Made in the USA!