Pole mounted open bag trash receptacle is a low cost option for trash collection and has several advantages. Great for city streets, parks, trails or special events.
How they work
After the receptacle is mounted, any size of plastic bag can be loaded by inserting the top of the bag up through the ring and opening the bag and pulled down over the outside of the bag hanger ring. The elastic strap is then pulled down around the ring and into the groove around the hanger ring retaining the bag.
To empty or change the trash bag pull the elastic band from around the bag hanger ring and the trash bag falls free.
- They are low cost so you can place them more frequently for better trash collection.
- The collection personnel can see when they need to be emptied.
- Easy to empty and change bags, no lifting the bag up and out of a receptacle.
- Utilizes many bag sizes from 10 gallons up to 55 gallons.
- Different colors of trash bags can be used to color code for trash, or recycling.
- They can be mounted to nearly any size of type of pole.
- They can easily be moved.
Be the first to review this product!